Indian Department of Atomic Energy - Energy is essential for the survival and growth of modern human civilisation. A reasonably good correlation exists between the per capita energy consumption and quality of life, as indicated by the UN Human Development Index. This correlation is quite strong in the case of developing countries like India where the energy demand is largely unfulfilled. All available sources of energy, therefore, must be optimally developed and deployed to meet the short as well as long term energy needs of our country.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming