Gerald Marsh and George Stanford - The combination ofhub-spoke, an amended NPT, and a variation of the GNEP with internationally guaranteed fuel recycling and waste disposal, will not tum back the clock on existing nuclear weapon states, nor will it guarantee that further proliferation will not occur. But it would permit the inevitable spread of civilian nuclear power without expanding the membership of the nuclear weapon club.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming