Nuclear technology improves our lives in so many ways. Breakthroughs in nuclear medicine mean better diagnoses and treatments for cancer and other diseases. Hydrogen fuel research may produce cars that don’t pollute. Small reactors could bring cheap electricity to anywhere in Canada. Improved fault-detection technology makes nuclear power even more safe.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming