J.S. Armijo is the Former Chairman, USNRC Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards. This is a Keynote presentation given at the Forum on Spent Fuel Management and the Future of Nuclear Energy in December, 2014 in Taiwan. It describes the review and corrective action process for U.S. nuclear power plants following the Japan earthquake of March 11, 2011 that damaged reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming