Dawid Serfontein: Nuclear plants are more capital intensive than most other power plants. They last for 60 years, compared to only 25 years for wind turbines. They also produce power as much as 90% of the time, compared to much less than 30% for wind turbines. If you fund nuclear plants with the cheap loans that are currently available to Eskom, then nuclear plants will produce reliable, clean power cheaper than coal, wind, and solar. The New Generation III nuclear reactors are some of the safest machines on the planet.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming