Conrad Ladd - This widely recognized leader in the American Society of Mechanical Engineers provides an excellent overview of the contributions of Mechanical Engineers to the development of fossil fuels, coal, oil, and natural gas, and nuclear power for submarines, surface ships and commercial nuclear power plants in the United States.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming