Conrad Ladd - He describes life in rural America before electricity arrived and the process of bringing electricity to farms. He became a Fellow in the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and an early pioneer in planning and designing commercial fast reactors. Mechanical Engineers played an important role in the development of commercial nuclear power and advanced fast reactor nuclear power, which is the best option for electric power for the world for the long term future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate