E. Calvin Beisner is founder and national spokesman of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation - Instead of declining, as the IPCC’s reports led us to expect, world grain (which provides 65 percent of human caloric intake) production rose by 10 percent from the 2008-09 harvest year to the 2014-15 harvest year. Maybe, just maybe, it’s time to stop the war on fossil fuels, the developing world’s best source of the abundant, affordable, reliable energy essential to rising and staying out of poverty.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy