Cornwall Alliance, Calvin Beisner - Their position is that fossil fuels created many benefits of the modern world for a lot of humanity and should be used to help the rest of humanity out of dire poverty. Carbon dioxide from fossil fuels is not expected to cause catastrophic global warming.
The Pope and the Science Advisor to the US President conclude that fossil fuels will cause catastrophic global warming and must be cut back significantly to save humanity. Use the search box with keyword "pope" or "science advisor".
Only one of these positions represents the Scientific Method. Nuclear power must be advocated using sound science. You decide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy