CO2 Coalition, William Happer et al.: The fraction of the beneficial molecule CO2 in the current atmosphere is tiny, about 0.04% by volume. This level is about 30% larger than pre-industrial levels in 1800. But today's levels are still much smaller than the levels, 0.20% or more, that prevaied over much of geological history. CO2 levels during the past tens of millions of years have been much closer to starvation levels, 0.015%, when many plants die, than to the much higher levels that most plants prefer.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy