CO2 Coalition, William Happer et al.: Atmospheric water, H2O, as vapor and clouds, is by far the most important source of greenhouse warming of the Earth's surface. Atmospheric CO2 also contributes to warming but much less than H2O. More CO2 will cause some additional warming, both directly and with amplification by feedbacks, which are still very poorly understood. The earth's temperature is affected by many other factors. Among these are solar activity, atmospheric and ocean circulation patterns, volcanic activity, etc. We are persuaded that the net effects of increasing CO2 will be very good for the world, especially for people.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy