Patrick Moore, Ph.D. Ecology: This study looks at the positive environmental effects of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, a topic which has been well established in the scientific literature but which is far too often ignored in current discussions about man-made climate change policy. All life is carbon based and the primary source of this carbon is CO2 in the atmosphere. The combustion of fossil fuels for energy to power human civilization has reversed the downward trend in CO2. It promises to bring CO2 back to levels that are likely to foster an increase in the growth rate and biomass of plants, including food crops and trees.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy