Uli Weber - geophysicist, notrickszone.com, P. Gosselin: Since the G7-Summit (2015) and the Climate Summit COP21 in Paris (2015), the political aim of many governments is to stop use of fossil fuels by 2100 and supposedly save our planet from anthropogenic global warming (AGW). The AGW-paradigm is allegedly supported by 97% of all climate scientists worldwide. Global decarbonisation has even been recommended by some religious leaders. .. .. Should we abandon our excellent living-standards based on fossil fuels and accept these doomsday predictions?
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming