Bill Mundhausen: The controversy among scientists doesn't stop at mere observation, but extends to recommendations about what actions we humans might take. Unfortunately, as long as money and power are in the equation, we may not get to good science for a time. We must therefore remain reasonably skeptical of climate-change claims. As both scientists and consumers of scientific reporting, we must recognize that the overall picture is unsettled and that we must not allow political advocacy to censor any views or steer our judgment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election