Harold Doiron, Ph.D. Chairman, The Right Climate Stuff Research Team (Retired NASA scientists and engineers): A global warming problem does not exist at the present time. There is only a concern that burning fossil fuels may cause harmful temperatures. Potential problems require monitoring, study and contingency plan development. Equilibrium climate snsitivity is not an appropriate climate sensitivity metric for regulatory decisions. Low climate sensitivity and reasonable emissions scenarios lower the Anthropogenic Global Warming threat.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming