Ed Berry, atmospheric physicist: This is a graph showing 10,000 dots representing atmospheric greenhouse gasses. Carbon dioxide from fossil fuels is only 12 dots out of 10,000. How can these 12 dots cause global warming? How can reducing these 12 dots even down to six dots begin to have a significant effect on Earth's climate? Climate Alarmists tell you they can. Most scientists say that reducing these 12 dots representing carbon dioxide from fossil fuels by half or entirely will have negligible effect on Earth's climate. So chose who you think is correct and chose carefully!
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy