Sebastian Luening, Geologist, Paleontologist, publisher of website kaltesonne.de: The storms are no different – but we are It’s not the weather that has got worse, it’s our ability to cope without the creature comforts. This article documents that increased storminess in Europe going back centuries is mostly associated with colder climate conditions and weak solar activity, not the recent use of fossil fuels.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election