David Legates, Professor of Geography and Climatology, former Director of the Center for Climatic Research, University of Delaware, and a Senior Fellow of The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: Is a warmer climate and more carbon dioxide a net benefit to life on the planet? The answer to this question is a resounding “YES.” More people die from exposure to cold than heat. A longer growing season is more beneficial to feeding a growing population. Carbon dioxide is plant food. So, what is the climatic benefit of spending trillions of dollars for inaccurate computer model "research," forcing the world to stop using fossil fuels and putting people's lives back to the Middle Ages?
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud