Peter Heller, physicist: Climate protection has been high on the political agenda for three decades. In Germany, voters are no longer resisting a parliament in which an oversized coalition of the Union, the SPD, the Greens, the Left, and the FDP sunk the nation's wealth into planned energy, transport, and agricultural activities. People no longer argue about whether to ban Germans from flying or driving, but only how to succeed most effectively. It is no longer necessary to ask whether de-industrialization is wise, but only whether it can be speeded up with a carbon tax, with a regime of steadily tightened limit values or better with a forced increase in prices and emission rights.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming