World Nuclear Association: 2015: Nuclear societies representing scientists, engineers, and professionals from around the world, signed this declaration stating their conviction that the world needs to take immediate steps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and supporting nuclear energy as a key part of the solution in the fight against climate change.
Mother Nature will have the final say whether carbon dioxide from fossil fuels is causing catastrophic man-made global warming and disastrous sea level rise. There are numerous scientific publications, many posted on this website, that say that mankind's carbon dioxide contribution to the total carbon dioxide which is itself a lesser contributor to all the greenhouse gases is not and will not be the cause of catastrophic global warming. We recommend that nuclear experts and nuclear advocates support nuclear energy solely on its own merits. There is no need for nuclear experts to be attacking fossil fuels because of the carbon dioxide they produce. Fossil fuels play a vital role in the modern world and there are few if any replacement technologies at anywhere near the same cost.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming