Ed Berry, physicist and climate scientist: These 8 words are the death of climate change: It violates the Equivalence Principle, therefore it’s wrong. IPCC’s Big Idea (its fundamental hypothesis) is that nature treats human CO2 emissions differently than it treats nature’s CO2 emissions. Einstein used the Equivalence Principle to develop his General Theory of Relativity. He realized that data cannot tell the difference between gravity and inertial forces. Therefore, they are the same thing. This equivalence is the foundation of Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity that we use today.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election