Gregory Wrightstone, geologist has been investigating the Earth’s processes for more than 35 years. He is author of the newly published book Inconvenient Facts: The Science That Al Gore Doesn’t Want You to Know. Here are 25 of the most important graphs from his book about climate change. They are self-explanatory and important for all of us. These graphs show that there are no indications of carbon dioxide from fossil fuels having a significant influence on climate change. Nature is in control and doing what it always has done. To follow the alarmists and stop using fossil fuels will have almost no effect on climate change but will lead to some of the largest kill-off of human population and mass suffering for those who remain living. The climate alarmist recommendations to stop use of fossil fuels is a great crime against humanity.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 7 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (Mohan Doss) USofA Introduction to XLNT Foundation and S.A.R.I.
- (Gregory Wrightstone) USofA Comments on South Pole warming 3x faster
- (Brendan McNamara) UK - Deep Geological Disposal Facility for "Spent" Nuclear Fuel
- (John Eidson) USofA - Elvis' song about the ghetto