Judith Curry,Ph.D. Geophysical Sciences. President (co-owner) of Climate Forecast Applications Network (CFAN). Previously, Professor and Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology: We have an opportunity to be proactive in preparing for weather disasters. Rather than focusing on recovery from extreme weather events, we can aim to reduce future vulnerability and increase thrivability by evolving our infrastructures, policies and practices.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming