Ed Berry, physicist and climate scientist: He uses simple, well known principles of physics to analyze and form conclusions about the role of carbon dioxide from fossil fuels in influencing Earth’s climate. These principles can be understood by most school children who have spent a summer day swimming at a pond. Don Bogard is a retired NASA chemist. He views the topic of atmospheric carbon dioxide from the science of chemistry. It is a lot more complex with fewer clear conclusions. This article contains supplementary explanations for the physics model in response to the chemist's comments.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming