Robert Hargraves, physicist, lead advocate for thorium energy and education about benefits of low dose radiation. He is also an advocate of man-made carbon dioxide causing serious man-made global warming. In this article in the Wall Street Journal, he explains the many issues Democrats have with nuclear power. He says that by opposing nuclear power, the Democrats are hindering solving the man-made climate change crisis. Robert Hargraves presents his views in the WSJ article. John Shanahan, civil engineer, presents his views in a photo essay. We agree on many things. Where we disagree, Mother Nature may settle the discussion before scientists have all the answers.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update