Robert Hargraves, physicist, lead advocate for thorium energy and education about benefits of low dose radiation. He is also an advocate of man-made carbon dioxide causing serious man-made global warming. In this article in the Wall Street Journal, he explains the many issues Democrats have with nuclear power. He says that by opposing nuclear power, the Democrats are hindering solving the man-made climate change crisis. Robert Hargraves presents his views in the WSJ article. John Shanahan, civil engineer, presents his views in a photo essay. We agree on many things. Where we disagree, Mother Nature may settle the discussion before scientists have all the answers.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power