Marty Cornell, chemist. Career with Dow Chemical specializing in transportation and environmental issues: This is a clearly written, well documented presentation on the history of Earth's climate and the topic of Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming. It is a good counterpart to John Holdrens presentation also over 100 slides claiming that everything that represents severe climate change and severe weather is due to man's use of fossil fuels. Billions of lives depend on having the right answer.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update