Marty Cornell, chemist. Career with Dow Chemical specializing in transportation and environmental issues: This is a letter to a newspaper that covered Greta Thunberg's lecture to the world at the United Nations September 23, 2019 without any comment or criticism. He takes the newspaper and media in general to task. Man’s activities do change local climates; one only needs to drive from the Brazoria County countryside to the heat island of Houston to experience an upward shift of couple degrees centigrade. The solution to any detrimental effect of changing local climate such as warmer cities is simple: adapt. The issue is not about climate, but rather about a change in world order toward global central control by elites, to the loss of liberty and national independence.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update