John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: How do you take over the world? You find a way to terrify the world’s children to believe they will die if they don’t listen to you. In what amounts to nothing less than intentional child abuse, the Left has sought since the 1980s to terrify the world’s children about global warming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update