Pierre Gosselin, mechanical and civil engineer, advocate for sound use of the best energy sources: If colors work well to drive home a point, then let’s use them to illustrate global temperature trends going back 2000 years. So, what happens when we create a stripe chart going back 2000 years: Suddenly all the drama disappears and the propaganda is exposed for what it is. Today’s warming is in reality nothing new. So the next time someone shows you this cherry-picked, only back to 1850, propaganda stripe chart, then show them what it looks like going back 2000 years.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming