Pierre Gosselin, mechanical and civil engineer, advocate for sound use of the best energy sources: If colors work well to drive home a point, then let’s use them to illustrate global temperature trends going back 2000 years. So, what happens when we create a stripe chart going back 2000 years: Suddenly all the drama disappears and the propaganda is exposed for what it is. Today’s warming is in reality nothing new. So the next time someone shows you this cherry-picked, only back to 1850, propaganda stripe chart, then show them what it looks like going back 2000 years.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis