Eric Jelinski, past president of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada, farmer, environmentalist, university lecturer with degrees in mechanical and chemical nuclear engineering: The IPCC is irrelevant and a total waste of time and money. They are scientists each in their own silo, and therefore they should not be called scientists. Real scientists would start with an open mind and apply scientific principles and methods. E.g. having model predictions that are grossly divergent from each other and also divergent from data is sufficient justification to shut down that entire organization ASAP.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 7 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (Mohan Doss) USofA Introduction to XLNT Foundation and S.A.R.I.
- (Gregory Wrightstone) USofA Comments on South Pole warming 3x faster
- (Brendan McNamara) UK - Deep Geological Disposal Facility for "Spent" Nuclear Fuel
- (John Eidson) USofA - Elvis' song about the ghetto