John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: Without presenting an iota of indisputable evidence, the Bloomberg News article ”World War II Skeletons Washed From Graves by Rising Seas” asserts that rising seas caused by global warming are solely responsible for the contents of WWII graves being washed out to sea from the Marshall Islands. Lesson: Be skeptical of dire claims about global warming that are predicated on the hotly disputed climate theories put out by UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming