John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: Without presenting an iota of indisputable evidence, the Bloomberg News article ”World War II Skeletons Washed From Graves by Rising Seas” asserts that rising seas caused by global warming are solely responsible for the contents of WWII graves being washed out to sea from the Marshall Islands. Lesson: Be skeptical of dire claims about global warming that are predicated on the hotly disputed climate theories put out by UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 7 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (Mohan Doss) USofA Introduction to XLNT Foundation and S.A.R.I.
- (Gregory Wrightstone) USofA Comments on South Pole warming 3x faster
- (Brendan McNamara) UK - Deep Geological Disposal Facility for "Spent" Nuclear Fuel
- (John Eidson) USofA - Elvis' song about the ghetto