David Burton is a Soil Scientist and Professor in the Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences in the Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada: He is an important contributor to global discussions about soil science, crop science and the carbon dioxide cycle in the atmosphere, on land and in the ocean. This is a snapshot taken November 29, 2019 of his website that is a compendium of information about sea levels. Go to the website for more recent information and any other changes. This is an excellent resource on the subject.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update