Bret Kugelmass, Managing Director of Energy Impact Center which focuses on deep decarbonization. We believe nuclear is a key enabler of deep decarbonization: One thing Fastest Path to Zero (net - carbon emissions) does well is how it addresses a nuanced argument in the climate change debate around what is necessary to truly tackle emissions. People might think it’s good enough to reduce emissions, but reduction is not the same as actually addressing climate change. Fastest Path keeps focused on what is really necessary to tackle climate change rather than just play into whatever narrative is friendly to audiences. The connection between nuclear energy as a key enabler of our climate change goals is something that Fastest Path does very well and we don’t see that in other organizations.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming