Gary Young, mechanical engineer, major product development manager - He worked on product development that significantly contributed to profitability of a global technology company: No rational energy policy can occur until the GLOBAL WARMING role of CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) is well understood. The intent of this paper is to find a direct physics answer to the question of if increasing CO2 causes global warming. It is based on “counting molecules and photons” and calculating what happens given the known physical properties of CO2 and the “greenhouse” causing infrared light emitted from the earth. The earth is undeniably warming. However, the primary culprit is not carbon dioxide or the specific issue of anthropogenic carbon dioxide; that 3.2% of CO2 caused by humans, and, more specifically, the 23% of the anthropogenic CO2 generated in the US.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK
- Climate Emergency Tipping Points - Real or Not (C3 Headlines) USofA
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Don't let fear mongers rob you! (Cornwall Alliance, Calvin Beisner) USofA
- Ten billion dollars to save the planet from man-made global warming (Jeff Bezos) USofA