Kelvin Kemm is a nuclear physicist and Chairman of the South African Nuclear Energy Corporation. He is also CEO of Nuclear Africa a nuclear consulting and advisory organization for all Africa: He offers a good answer to the question: Is carbon dioxide from fossil fuels a pollutant? What should be done? The scientific, technology and economic leadership in South Africa is an excellent example for most other countries, United States included.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power