Gary Young, mechanical engineer, major product development manager - He worked on product development that significantly contributed to profitability of a global technology company: No rational energy policy can occur until the GLOBAL WARMING role of CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) is well understood. The intent of this paper is to find a direct physics answer to the question of if increasing CO2 causes global warming. It is based on “counting molecules and photons” and calculating what happens given the known physical properties of CO2 and the “greenhouse” causing infrared light emitted from the earth. The earth is undeniably warming. However, the primary culprit is not carbon dioxide or the specific issue of anthropogenic carbon dioxide; that 3.2% of CO2 caused by humans, and, more specifically, the 23% of the anthropogenic CO2 generated in the US.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming