Ed Berry, Consulting Atmospheric Physicist, Will Happer, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Princeton University, Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics, University of Connecticut, Jay Lehr, Geological Engineer and Groundwater Hydrologist, John Shanahan, Civil Engineer with career in nuclear power: This article is written to give everyone a few, clear answers about use of fossil fuels and catastrophic man-made global warming from articles by outstanding scientists in the field and give references to many more authors and articles. Anyone reading and absorbing this very succinct information should know the correct answers about fossil fuels and man-made global warming.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming