Gary Young, mechanical engineer, major technology product development manager. His team's work significantly contributed to profitability of a global technology company: How can we reach a sound conclusion about carbon dioxide from fossil fuels? There are many ways to study the problem. Here is a way that is not used often. It may give a clear answer. His analysis indicates that there are so many molecules to absorb the photons that cause global warming that adding more such molecules does not contribute to more global warming. We'll see what other scientist say.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK
- Climate Emergency Tipping Points - Real or Not (C3 Headlines) USofA
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Don't let fear mongers rob you! (Cornwall Alliance, Calvin Beisner) USofA
- Ten billion dollars to save the planet from man-made global warming (Jeff Bezos) USofA