Gary Young, mechanical engineer, major technology product development manager. His team's work significantly contributed to profitability of a global technology company: How can we reach a sound conclusion about carbon dioxide from fossil fuels? There are many ways to study the problem. Here is a way that is not used often. It may give a clear answer. His analysis indicates that there are so many molecules to absorb the photons that cause global warming that adding more such molecules does not contribute to more global warming. We'll see what other scientist say.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming