Bonne Posma, engineer, Founder and CEO, Saminco (USA) specializing in electric propulsion systems for off-road vehicles and underground mining conveyances with operations in China, South Africa and USA, principal shareholder in Liquid Coal, Inc. (USA), Andrew Kenny, independent physicist and mechanical engineer: It is interesting to note that previous CO2 alarmist, James Lovelock (originator of the Gaia hypothesis), reversed himself about 10 years ago and now supports increased use of fossil fuels to potentially help mitigate the effects of the next ice age. This action was also proposed in 1900 by the first proponent of CO2-linked global warming, Svante Arrhenius (Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1903).
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power