Andrew Kenny, nuclear engineer, provides a very interesting and easy to read report on the question of what influence the use of fossil fuels and CO2 they produce have on Earth's climate. Fossil fuels have brought immeasurable benefits to people in the First World and some benefits to people in the Second World. The Third World is mostly still waiting to reap these benefits. People hear alarms about CO2 from fossil fuel from the President of the United States, Barack Obama, and the Head of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis, etc. To stop use of fossil fuels would be disastrous. Andrew Kenny's article is very worth reading.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming