Eric Jelinski, Mechanical Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada, Ed Berry, atmospheric physicist, Simon Aaegert, physicist: Ed Berry presents a physics flow analysis for man-made carbon dioxide and concludes that it does not remain in the atmosphere a long time and does not contribute significantly to man-made global warming, climate change or climate disruption (all terms President Obama's Science Advisor has used. Simon Aegerter states that all additional atmospheric carbon dioxide for the last 150 years or so is from fossil fuels, that it remains in the atmosphere for many decades and is the cause of the warming experienced over the same time. Eric Jelinski endorses Ed Berry's physics flow analysis and conclusions. This is an important endorsement.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA
- Different views on fossil fuels, man-made global warming and nuclear energy (John Shanahan) USofA
- Unstoppable Solar Cycles, Rethinking Global Warming (David Legates, Willie Soon) USofA
- Le nucléaire cœur de la transition énergétique (Michel Gay) France French Français
- La France championne du monde (Michel Gay, Bruno Comby) France French Français