Eric Jelinski, Mechanical Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada, Ed Berry, atmospheric physicist, Simon Aaegert, physicist: Ed Berry presents a physics flow analysis for man-made carbon dioxide and concludes that it does not remain in the atmosphere a long time and does not contribute significantly to man-made global warming, climate change or climate disruption (all terms President Obama's Science Advisor has used. Simon Aegerter states that all additional atmospheric carbon dioxide for the last 150 years or so is from fossil fuels, that it remains in the atmosphere for many decades and is the cause of the warming experienced over the same time. Eric Jelinski endorses Ed Berry's physics flow analysis and conclusions. This is an important endorsement.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power