(Philip Lloyd, Grant Cawthorn, Don Mingay) South Africa - Cause of global warming remains unknown
13.Jan.2020 John Shanahan
Grant Cawthorn, Philip Lloyd, Don Mingay, science professors in South Africa: The cause of global warming remains unknown and the information being used to determine its effects is too recent to form a good basis for conclusions.
Wild animals live near Koeberg Nuclear Power Station in South Africa. This country depends on fossil fuels and nuclear power. The country needs additional nuclear power close to the centers of industry and urban living in the south. Their coal plants are far to the north. Greenpeace is working in South Africa to misinform the public and politicians and demand wind energy. There is no peace with Greenpeace. Russia and China will have nothing to do with them. The free world is hostagee to extreme anti-fossil fuel and anti-nuclear organizations. Ah freedom!!
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power