Haley Zaremba, writer for oilprice.com: The need for efficient, affordable, and scalable alternatives to traditional fossil fuels is more pressing than ever. While clean energy alternatives are already existent and abundant, there has been a serious lack of investment and any serious sea change towards decarbonizing the global economy. “Do we really want to be remembered as the generation that buried its head in the sand, that fiddled while the planet burned?” the Secretary General of the UN Climate Change Conference asked his audience. All these dire words are not necessarily real problems facing the world. Chasing them may lead to bigger problems.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK
- Climate Emergency Tipping Points - Real or Not (C3 Headlines) USofA
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Don't let fear mongers rob you! (Cornwall Alliance, Calvin Beisner) USofA
- Ten billion dollars to save the planet from man-made global warming (Jeff Bezos) USofA