Michael Connolly, Ronan Connolly, Imelda Connolly, Willie Soon, Patrick Moore - Patrick has been a leader in the international environmental field for more than 30 years. He was a founding member of Greenpeace. In 1989, Michael and Imelda set up and ran the Republic of Ireland’s National Aquarium to promote awareness and interest in both the beauty and fragility of the ocean’s ecosystems. Michael and Ronan have both been actively involved in the research and development of ethical, sustainable and commercially viable methods for a) fish farming, b) reducing water pollution and c) energy conservation. Willie has dedicated his career to scientific research and has published peer-reviewed scientific papers in the fields of astronomy, astrophysics, climate science and environmentalism.
Greenpeace have successfully created a public perception that they are fighting to protect humanity, nature and the environment from the evils of corrupt industries and vested interests. As we will discuss in this report, the reality is almost exactly the opposite...
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK
- Climate Emergency Tipping Points - Real or Not (C3 Headlines) USofA
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Don't let fear mongers rob you! (Cornwall Alliance, Calvin Beisner) USofA
- Ten billion dollars to save the planet from man-made global warming (Jeff Bezos) USofA