Willie Soon is an astrophysicist, David Legates is a climatologist and professor of geography: When Erik the Red first arrived in Greenland, the fertile land was perfect for farming. Within a few centuries, the thriving Viking settlements had been wiped out by global cooling. The Little Ice Age has been scientifically identified. Since about 1850 the earth has been in a warming period.
What is the role of carbon dioxide in warming? The best available records of temperature and atmospheric CO2 over the past 650,000 years indicate that the earth's temperature always rises first, followed by a rise in carbon dioxide. A warmer earth leads to increased levels of CO2—and not the other way around.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis