Roger Higgs, geologist, Founder, Geoclastica Ltd. First four of 27 points - 1) The IPCC (United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) has no geologists among the 100s of authors of its last major report (2013-14). Thus IPCC focuses on only the last 150 years (since thermometer records began, ~1850), yet Earth is 30 million (sic) times older, 2) The IPCC’s very existence relies on public belief in man-made global warming (AGW) by CO2. 3) The claimed “97% consensus among scientists” that AGW exists is a deception. 4) No educated person ‘denies’ modern global warming. Global warming deniers’ is a deceitful term for man-made global warming doubters & deniers (most of the world’s scientists?).
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming