Roger Higgs, geologist, Founder, Geoclastica Ltd. IPCC’s next report, AR6, supposedly “will update our knowledge on climate change, its impacts and risks, and possible response options, and play an important role in implementing the Paris Agreement.” The selected “author teams show that the “necessary expertise” is lacking, as geologists are again mostly excluded. So the collective authorship is incompetent for its stated mission of reviewing the literature to assess climate change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power