Roger Higgs, geologist, Founder, Geoclastica Ltd. Synthesis of archaeological, astrophysical, geological and palaeoclimatological data covering the last 2,000 years shows the Sun, not CO2, controls global temperature and portends a sea-level rise of ~3 metres by 2100. Modern warming coincides with rising CO2 accidentally. • Warming will continue until ~2090, lagging ~100y behind the modern solar GM's 1991 magnetic peak. • The modern GM portends another rapid ~3m SL rise by ice collapse, starting by ~2040 and ending by ~2100. • Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2014) assertions supposedly incriminating man's CO2 emissions but disproven here include: - the Sun is unimportant in climate change, - Holocene SL was never higher than now, - no SL oscillation of the previous 1700y exceeded 25cm, until the ongoing ~30cm rise since 1700 (in fact RBT was ~10x greater, and averaged ~30x faster).
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming