Roger Higgs, geologist, Founder, Geoclastica Ltd. Synthesis of archaeological, astrophysical, geological and palaeoclimatological data covering the last 2,000 years shows the Sun, not CO2, controls global temperature and portends a sea-level rise of ~3 metres by 2100. Modern warming coincides with rising CO2 accidentally. • Warming will continue until ~2090, lagging ~100y behind the modern solar GM's 1991 magnetic peak. • The modern GM portends another rapid ~3m SL rise by ice collapse, starting by ~2040 and ending by ~2100. • Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2014) assertions supposedly incriminating man's CO2 emissions but disproven here include: - the Sun is unimportant in climate change, - Holocene SL was never higher than now, - no SL oscillation of the previous 1700y exceeded 25cm, until the ongoing ~30cm rise since 1700 (in fact RBT was ~10x greater, and averaged ~30x faster).
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 7 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (Mohan Doss) USofA Introduction to XLNT Foundation and S.A.R.I.
- (Gregory Wrightstone) USofA Comments on South Pole warming 3x faster
- (Brendan McNamara) UK - Deep Geological Disposal Facility for "Spent" Nuclear Fuel
- (John Eidson) USofA - Elvis' song about the ghetto