Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: In the 5th Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental report on Climate Change (AR5 of the IPCC) it says, "There is high confidence that orbital forcing is the primary external driver of glacial cycles." The implied chain of events is this: 1. Milankovitch cycles change the atmospheric CO2 concentration; 2. CO2 changes then cause temperature changes. To my knowledge, no ‘climate scientist’ in any institution, with any amount of funding, with any amount of computing power available, has ever asked, let alone answered, how this chain of events could happen. By December 2038, we’ll have logged two 30-year-average satellite data points. To alarmists, these very few data points are enough to demand that all use of fossil fuels come to an immediate halt.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming