Richard Lindzen is an atmospheric physicist, Emeritus Professor at MIT. An implausible conjecture backed by false evidence and repeated incessantly has become politically correct ‘knowledge,’ and is used to promote the overturn of industrial civilization. What we will be leaving our grandchildren is not a planet damaged by industrial progress, but a record of unfathomable silliness as well as a landscape degraded by rusting wind farms and decaying solar panel arrays. There is at least one positive aspect to the present situation. None of the proposed policies will have much impact on greenhouse gases. Thus we will continue to benefit from the one thing that can be clearly attributed to elevated carbon dioxide: namely, its effective role as a plant fertilizer, and reducer of the drought vulnerability of plants.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis