Richard Lindzen is an atmospheric physicist, Emeritus Professor at MIT. An implausible conjecture backed by false evidence and repeated incessantly has become politically correct ‘knowledge,’ and is used to promote the overturn of industrial civilization. What we will be leaving our grandchildren is not a planet damaged by industrial progress, but a record of unfathomable silliness as well as a landscape degraded by rusting wind farms and decaying solar panel arrays. There is at least one positive aspect to the present situation. None of the proposed policies will have much impact on greenhouse gases. Thus we will continue to benefit from the one thing that can be clearly attributed to elevated carbon dioxide: namely, its effective role as a plant fertilizer, and reducer of the drought vulnerability of plants.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Three Costly Wars At Once
- (Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Susan Varlamoff) Vatican - Pope Francis Sounds Urgent Alarm
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Extreme environmentalists demand a sterile ocean
- (Jochem Marotzke, FAZ) Germany - Which Tipping Point Is of Greatest Worry